2. License to use the Service
Unless otherwise stated, We or Our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Service and material on the Service. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this Service (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Service;
- show any material from the Service in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Service for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Service;
- redistribute material from this Service.
3. Acceptable use
You must not use the Service in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Service or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Service; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use the Service to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Service without Our express written consent.
4. Restricted access
Access to certain areas of the Service is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of the Service, or indeed the whole Service, at Our discretion.
If You create an account and subsequently a password to enable You to access restricted areas of the Service or other services, You must ensure that the password is kept confidential. You must notify Us immediately if You become aware of any unauthorised use of Your account or password.
You are responsible for any activity on the Service arising out of any failure to keep Your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
You must not use any other person's account and password to access the Service, unless You have that person's express permission to do so.
We may disable Your account at any time in Our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation.
5. User Content
You understand and agree that all information, including, without limitation, text, images, audio material, video material, links, addresses, data, functionality and other materials ("Content") that You or a third party allow, submit, post, obtain, email or transmit (or the like) to the Service (collectively, "Your Content") is Your responsibility and not Our responsibility.
You own Your content. If You delete Content, we will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Service, but You acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
By making Content available, You represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if Your employer has rights to intellectual property You create, You have either (i) received permission from Your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from Your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive Content;
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- Your portfolio is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- Your portfolio is not named in a manner that misleads Your readers into thinking that You are another person or company. For example, Your portfolio's URL or name is not the name of a person other than You or company other than Your own; and
- You have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorised and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Iso100mm or otherwise.
Your Content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against You or Us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any Content to the Service that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We have the right (though not the obligation) to, in Our sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any Content that, in Our reasonable opinion, violates any policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Service to any individual or entity for any reason, in Our sole discretion. We will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
You understand that all content uploaded to the Service will be continually monitored for illegal content, and should any be found, will be erased immediately. This is in relation to any items deemed illegal by content as well as illegal due to copyright infringement.
6. Responsibility of Service Visitors
Iso100mm has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Service, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s Content, use or effects. By operating the Service, Iso100mm does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect Yourself and Your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive Content. The Service may contain Content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as Content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Service may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Iso100mm disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Service, or from any downloading by those visitors of Content there posted.
7. Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Iso100mm.com links, and that link to Iso100mm.com. Iso100mm does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to another website or webpage, Iso100mm does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect Yourself and Your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Iso100mm disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of other websites and webpages.
8. Payments and renewals
Some features on the Service require payment of fees. If you elect to sign up for these features, you agree to pay Us the monthly or annual subscription fees and any applicable taxes as described on the Service. All payments due are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated. Upon payment, You will have access to the chosen features immediately. If Your use of the Service is terminated for any reason, whether by You or by Us, You will lose and forfeit any time remaining on Your account with Us.
Unless you notify Us before the end of the applicable subscription period that you wish to cancel or downgrade your account, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorise Us to collect the applicable fees.
You authorise us to bill the payment source You provide to Us for all applicable fees. If Your payment source is declined at any time (including, but not limited to situations where we seek authorisations or charge attempts), we may make up to three attempts to reprocess Your payment source. We reserve the right to disable or cancel Your use of Service immediately.
9. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As Iso100mm asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If You believe that material located on or linked to by the Service violates Your copyright, You are encouraged to notify Us in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. We will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Iso100mm or others. In the case of such termination, We will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Us
You must provide the following information in your written complaint to Us in order for it to be valid under the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
A counter-notification can be filled with Our designated agent. All counter-notifications must contain the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
False accusations, or false responses, to claims of copyright infringement may subject You to damages including, but not limited to, fees incurred in blocking material, court costs, and legal fees.
10. Limited warranties
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this Service; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Service remains available or that the material on the Service is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this Service and the use of this Service (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
11. Limitations and exclusions of liability
We will not be liable to You in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond Our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to You in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to You in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to You in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
17. Exclusion of third party rights
18. Entire agreement
All payments are final and non-refundable, except in Our sole discretion.
20. Our details
The full name of Our company is Iso100mm Inc. We are registered in the United States. If You have any questions about these terms, You can contact Us by email (human@Iso100mm.com)
Last updated: 14 Jan 2017